Call us Toll Free at 800.378.5532
Physician Recruiting | J1 Waiver Jobs | J1 Visa Info | Doctor Jobs | Immigration and Visa Resources

"I am very thankful to Practice Find for this opportunity that will probably change my life. Right from the beginning I felt that Mike understood my situation and worked with me to get my position. I was able to express my thoughts and have never felt him as a recruiter was taking advantage of the situation because I am looking for a J1 waiver position. I have already recommended the site and Mike especially to a couple of colleagues looking for similar jobs. I wish you Practice Find all the best and I am sure you will bring the best opportunity and provide the best service to all your clients."

Veeda Quteish, MD, Ohio, Internal Medicine

Candidate Information and Profile
Please fill out the form below.  A professional consultant will contact you.  We look forward to working with you.
Also, please submit your CV to

We support Microsoft Word, Wordperfect and PDF files.


First Name**:
Last Name**:
Address 1**:
Address 2:
State **:
Zip Code**:
Daytime Phone**:
Evening Phone**:
Sub Specialty:
Visa Status:
Geographic Preference**:
Geographic Preference 2:
Geographic Preference 3:
Size Community Desired:
Date Available**:
Additional Information:
(** Required Fields)

J1 Visa Career Center
Has information concerning medical licensing, qualified areas, immigration attorneys and listings of all Conrad State 30 contacts within the United States
State Department Case Number
Your State Department case number is good for 1 year and it takes 4 to 6 weeks to get.  You can download the Form DS 3035 in the J1 Visa Career Center.  Call us now if you need help filing. 
Health Care Employer Submission
Employers please go to the Health Care Employer section and submit any practice opportunities.  A consultant will contact you within 24 hours of submission to discuss your opportunity.
Help with processing waiver petitions for your candidates
Contact us directly if you need any assistance filing a waiver petition in any state or have any questions concerning employing physicians with a visa issue.